| WordPress Developer Requirements & Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Customization WordPress themes and Integration plugins.
- Work with Eliminator, woo commerce, Bootstrep and Divi tools
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- BCA, MCA, B.Tech or a similar field.
- 2-3 work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
| 2-3+ years of experience